OLBAS COUGH SYRUP 4 OZ
Dr. Ehninger’s Bronchial Support Formula
Made with Herbal Extracts and Pure Wildflower Honey
Helps Support Healthy Bronchial Activity
Good Tasting Herbal & Honey Flavor
Excellent For Children and Adults
All Natural Herbal Supplement Formula
Five herbal extracts, six essential oils and wildflower honey are masterfully blended into this highly effective yet pleasant tasting herbal formula that helps support healthy bronchial activity. Provides natural antioxidants that support the immune system, easing the stresses of winter’s insults and environmental pollutants.*
Olbas Cough Syrup contains a small amount of Olbas Oil along with these carefully selected Herbal Extracts that are blended to strengthen healthy lung function and support the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract, promoting clear and healthy bronchial passages:*
- Thyme has a variety of natural flavonoids that increase its antioxidant capacity, helping to support immune system function.*
- Licorice contains glycyrrhizin, a glycoside that balances the normal production of mucus in the respiratory tract, maintaining healthy lung function.*
- Plantain contains natural flavonoids that soothe and cleanse the bronchial area, supporting healthy breathing.*
- Horse Chestnut contains a saponin known as aescin, which promotes normal circulation and healthy bronchial activity. *
- Pine is recognized to be one of the most potent antioxidants- substances that support the immune system.
Shake well before using.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1-2 teaspoons every 2 hours.
Children: 6-12 years: 3/4 teaspoon every 2 hours.
Children: 3-6 years: 1/2 teaspoon every 2 hours.
Under 3: consult physician
Olbas Cough Syrup Details
Available in 4 Fl. Oz. Bottles
All Natural Formula: Wildflower Honey, Water, Extracts of Thyme, Licorice, Plantain, Pine and Chestnut, Essential Oils of: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cajeput, Wintergreen, Juniper and Clove, Citric Acid.
Olbas Cough Syrup is tested for safety without the use of animals. Contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives, and no animal ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.